Website Fanotech Manufactureing Corporation
Fanotech is a family-owned Canadian business leader in the manufacturing of solid waste collection and transportation equipment.
To meet the ever-increasing market demand for our products, we are seeking qualified individuals to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for a Inside/Outside Sales Representative to join our team.
This is a manufacturing/industrial product sales role with knowledge of fabricated metal products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers by providing outstanding customer service and support.
• Source and prospect new customers continually; conduct sales calls, including cold calls and lead and referral follow up to present product solutions and increase sales.
• Conduct follow up with customers on orders and quotes requested; undertake activities to ensure the sale, such as sourcing of competitor information and analysis of competitor product offerings, application and pricing in order to overcome client objections.
• Address customer needs by, developing solutions, and making recommendations.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products etc.
• Confirm delivery dates and provide scheduling updates as required.
• Prospect new and stale accounts.
• Other duties as assigned
• 2-4 years in a technical inside/outside sales role
• Must be a self-motivated, results driven individual with a sense of urgency in an ever changing marketplace
• Strong negotiation and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid business acumen with excellent negotiation, problem solving and influential decision-making skills
• Proven aptitude for developing creative solutions to customer needs
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Excellent time management, self-management, and organizational skills
• Adaptability to a changing work environment, competing demands, delays or unexpected events
• Ideally an industrial or manufacturing background and experience
Accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all candidates for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply to: Dawn Neddow at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com