Insulation Installer – Wage starting at $20.00/hr. Negotiable, depending on experience.
FULL-TIME – Year-round employment. Benefits available upon completion of probation period.
- Installs and replaces insulation in buildings.
- Clears and disposes of old insulation according to established safety guidelines.
- Loads and unloads insulation materials.
- Installs or blows insulation in attics.
- Measures and cuts insulation to fit into walls, ceilings, and around pipes.
- Fastens insulation in place with tape, screws, staples, or fasteners as needed.
- Transports needed tools and equipment to jobsite.
- Follows company and industry safety guidelines and regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Clock in and out on the Blip App, downloaded to your phone.
- Knowledge of insulation materials and ability to determine best material for a project.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools to install insulation.
- Ability to work at heights (valid WAH required, but training will be provided)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Drivers License preferred, but pickup/drop off in Town available, if needed.
Education and Experience:
- Related experience preferred, but training will be provided
- Prolonged periods standing, bending, or climbing ladders.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds at a time.
Please apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 705-746-0066
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com