Covered Bridge Boarding Kennel
Provide excellent care to large and small dogs boarded at kennel.
* Must be comfortable working with large and small dogs (paid or volunteer experience is an asset).
* Provide care to dogs, feed and water, provide play time in enclosed yards
* Handle dogs in professional yet caring way
* Clean kennels
* Valid driver’s licence and own transportation to workplace in Wyevale
* Able to work flexible hours depending on bookings at the kennel. Most shifts are 6:30 am-1:00 pm. Some
evening shifts are occasionally required – up until 9:30 pm. Must be available for regular weekend and
weekday work to start.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
How to Apply: Submit Cover Letter and Resume – email
Job Site Location: Wyevale
Hours of Work: Weekday; Weekend; Day; Evening; Flexible
Job Status: Part Time
Hours: 20- 30 hrs/ wk
Salary: $14.25 per hour
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA
Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept
any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org