Wendy B's Fine Foods
– Work Week – Wednesday through Sunday
– Driver’s License
– Kitchen Food Prep experience
– previous cooking experience in an established business
– ability to work with others in a congenial manner
– willing to follow instructions and work with recipes
– knowledge of appropriate food handling practices and procedures
– hard worker; good taste buds; enjoy preparing food; sense of
– CPR certificate
– Food serve certificate
– Experience with short order cooking and catering
Wage will be determined based on experience.
This is a full time seasonal position May-September; reduced hours September/October.
This position is located in Lafontaine and new hire will require transportation to Lafontaine.
How to Apply: Submit Cover Letter and Resume – email
Company: Wendy B’s Fine Foods
Job Status: Seasonal
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA
Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept
any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com