Huntsville Forest Products
Huntsville Forest Products (HFP) is one of three sawmills under the Haliburton Forest & Wild Life Reserve umbrella, the HFP sawmill has a production capacity of 30 million fbm of hardwood lumber annually. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest forest management teams in the region.
Lumber Piler for our largest sawmill in Huntsville. Reporting to the Sawmill Supervisor, the employee will be primarily responsible for maintaining a steady flow of material from the green chain onto lumber carts.
· Sort and pile lumber onto appropriate carts to customer standards.
· Ensure neatness and presentation of all packs
· Follow all established safety procedures.
· Contribute and act effectively within the team.
· Other Duties as assigned
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision as an effective team member.
· Demonstrated ability to meet quality and efficiency expectations.
· Demonstrated reliability.
· Unionized position under the United Steelworkers. All positions will be paid in accordance with the rate determined by the Collective Agreement.
· 4 day work week; 10 hour days
· Paid vacation
· Boot allowance
· Group benefits after probation period
· RRSP and match program.
· Start immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org