Location: CAN-Parry Sound, Ontario
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win everywhere, every day and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through our strategic focus on buildings.
Responsibilities will include:
· To report directly to Shift Supervisor(s) on an ongoing basis with effective communication and report all relevant matters pertaining to regular duties of operations.
· Safety-safety conscious and team player to promote a safe work environment
· Quality- committed to quality, initiatives and take pride in work.
· Production- self driven to meet or exceed targets and objectives.
· Continuous improvement- motivated to improve, participate and offer suggestions.
· Values-promote company values and philosophy
· Team work and Positive Attitude- interface with all employees and customers.
· Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
· To be responsible for safety and workmanship, product quality, and productivity in the performance of the job.
· Additional duties and tasks outside of job description will be performed at the discretion of Supervisor(s).
The ideal candidate will have:
· High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
· Energetic and enthusiastic approach
· Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
· Excellent communication, Inter-personal and organization skills
· Prior manufacturing or Production experience would be considered an asset- on-job training offered.
· Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn.
· Flexible and Available to work rotating shift schedule- subject to overtime and weekends.
Safety Glasses and CSA-Certified Footwear required.
Johnson Controls and each of its Canadian subsidiaries are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants, candidates and employees with disabilities, in accordance with applicable human rights legislation and, in Ontario, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). When requested, accommodations will be provided throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. To request an accommodation please click here. Information you provide relating to accommodation measures will be handled confidentially. A copy of Johnson Controls’ applicable AODA policies are available on the Company website for your reference, and can be made available in accessible formats upon request.
Please submit all Resumes/Cover Letters by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Victoria Murray, Human Resources
Primary Location: CAN-Ontario-Nobel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com