Westech Group Ltd.
Machining tool operator, CNC (computerized numerical control)
Location: Parry Sound, ON
Salary: $32.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Flexible Hours
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Other benefits
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Source: Job Bank #2114899
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work Setting: Custom machine shop, Relocation costs not covered by employer, Willing to relocate
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
- Enter codes specifying speed, feed and cut of the toolpath for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- Clean and maintain work space
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Milling machines
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Overtime required
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site housing options
- Parking available
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org