Website Enaahtig Healing Lodge and Learning Centre
Employer: Enaahtig Healing Lodge and Learning Centre
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Manager and the overall supervision of the Executive Director, the Maintenance and Transportation Worker will have the primary responsibility for the building maintenance of Enaahtig Healing Lodge and Learning Centre. The service will be a component of the Central Lodge program. The maintenance and Transportation Worker will also be responsible to ensure that all vehicles owned by EHLLC are maintained in an operational and safe manner. He/She will also assist with the overall maintenance of the facilities and buildings at their other EHLLC locations.
· Monitor and perform general repairs to all the buildings operated by Enaahtig Healing Lodge and Learning Centre.
· Oversee the operation and maintenance of all vehicles belonging to Enaahtig Healing Lodge and Learning Centre.
· Perform monthly fire checks including fire extinguisher testing.
· Maintain maintenance records and other statistical data.
· Ensure reporting requirements are met.
· Attend staff and team meetings as required.
· Attend professional development opportunities as they arise and in alignment with work plans.
· Conform to ethical standards of practice and to exercise client confidentiality and protection of privacy.
· Ensure adequate care for all materials provided by the lodge.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a related field such as building maintenance or construction trades.
· Knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, drywall repairs and septic systems.
Application deadline: 2020-11-13
Expected start date: 2020-11-23
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $38,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
Location: Victoria Harbour, ON
How to apply: apply on company website www.enaahtig.ca