Website Fanotech Manufacturing Corporation
Fanotech is a family-owned Canadian business leader in the manufacturing of solid waste collection and transportation equipment.
To meet the ever-increasing market demand for our products, we are seeking qualified individuals to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining and repairing a variety of metal working machinery, material handling and yard equipment.
• Developing repair strategies
• Performing repairs of equipment and tools
• Performing preventative maintenance
• Coordinating maintenance work with department supervisors and machine operators
• Ensure all maintenance activity is recorded, using work orders and work order logs.
• Managing inventory of tools and spare machine parts
• Reporting to the Production Manager
Job qualifications include:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in machine maintenance and repair
• Minimum grade 12 or equivalent education
• Technical problem solving skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Leadership skills
• Ability to effectively manage priorities
• Based on qualifications and experience
Accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all candidates for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply to: Dawn Neddow at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit fanotech.ca.