Marsh's Waubaushene Marina Inc.
Duties include but not limited to:
– Cleaning and vacuuming boats & powersports units in Showroom
– Cleaning and detailing boats prior to delivery to customers
– Cleaning boats prior to winterization
– Yard cleanup: disposing of shrinkwrap and other materials
– Maintaining washrooms in Showroom and Office
– Washing floors
– Driver’s License
– Comfortable working outdoors/indoors
– Able to lift 30 kg.
– Able to work with minimum supervision
Hour of work – Tuesday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– Possible split of shifts between 2 applicants
– Seasonal (April to end of October)
How to Apply:
EMAIL or FAX
Company: Marsh’s Waubaushene Marina Inc.
Contact: Michael Gouett
Job Status: Full Time
Salary: 14.25 per hour
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com