Rose Point Marina
Marine repair technician
Rose Point Marina
- Location: Parry Sound, ON
- Salary: 00 to 35.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Seasonal employment, Full time, Day
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Source: Job Bank #2457324
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- In/on water
- In shop
- Repair recreation vehicles
- Advise customers on work performed and condition of equipment
- Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts
- Perform scheduled maintenance and service
- Inspect and test engines to diagnose and isolate faults
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Recreation Vehicle Mechanic Trade Certification
Experience and specialization
Type of inspection
Equipment and machinery experience
- Hand tools
- Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts
- Power tools
Area of specialization
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Handling heavy loads
- Manual dexterity
- Physically demanding
- Work under pressure
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
4 Rosecliff Dr. suite PO Box 191, PARRY SOUND, ON P2A 2X3 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com