Glenn Burney Lodge
2368769 Ontario Inc.
- Location: 49 Glenn Burney Rd.
Parry Sound, ONP2A 1X3
- Salary: $40.00 to $43.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Source: Job Bank #1872466
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies; Act as spokesperson for an organization; Initiate and maintain contact with the media; Answer written and oral inquiries; Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes; Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs; Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions; Gather, research and prepare communications material; Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions; Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys; Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material; Prepare sports, literary, performance or other contracts
- Additional Skills
- Train and supervise staff
- Area of Specialization
- Project management; Interactive/new media; Audio/audio-visual; Fundraising
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
How to apply
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com