Kawartha Credit Union
Member Services Representative – Parry Sound
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on company site: https://recruiting.ultipro.ca/KAW5000KCUL/JobBoard/11eb6b56-0104-4053-8a6a-3fa7629fcf5d/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=f036252f-86c0-4ce0-bda4-0b6b8b660d8e
Salary: $17.50–$20.59 an hour
Job type: Part-time
Full Job Description
Member Services Representative (Permanent, Part-time)
Location: Parry Sound, ON
Hours: 16-24 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Rate of Pay: $17.50 to $20.59 per hour
As a Member Service Representative, you will:
- Contribute to the success of the Credit Union by creating member loyalty and providing member service excellence
- Assist members and non-members in person, electronically or by telephone
- Direct members to an Advisor who can offer needs-based advice that will enhance their financial well-being
- Support members with routine transactions
- Educate members about our new branch design and new way of doing their banking
- Provide administrative support to lending and investment personnel
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Excellent customer service, organizational and sales skills
- Customer service or banking experience would be an asset
- New employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as a condition of hire. If applicable, new employees must provide proof of vaccination status on or before their first day of work.
At Kawartha Credit Union diversity and inclusion are reflected in our core values and highlighted in our care for others. We take pride in providing a workplace that appreciates difference and encourages respect. We are committed to providing a culture that is accessible and inclusive for both our members and employees. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let a member of our Human Resources team know.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.