Merchandiser Retail Team Lead Canada NE PT
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on company site: https://careers.advantagesolutions.net/?location=Parry%20Sound&
Salary: $18–$23 an hour
Job type: Part-time
Shift & schedule: No weekends, Day shift
Merchandiser Retail Team Lead
Location: 25 Pine Dr. Parry Sound, P2A 3B7, ON
SAS Retail Services Canada is currently hiring for a Merchandising Team Lead- Part Time (PT) for grocery relines/resets execution.
What We Offer:
- Day Time work- Monday through Wednesday (No Nights Or Weekends)
- Shift times are 7am – 1pm (may vary)
What You’ll Do:
- Resets/relines- reading and executing planograms with all items tagged.
- Tagging, rotating, and placing products on shelf. This includes adjusting shelf heights and movement.
- Building and maintaining relationships with SAS Retail Services Management (area manager), Store Management and assigned merchandiser (when provided).
- Timely electronic reporting of reset execution and work hours.
Can you meet these requirements?
- Reliable transportation to one or multiple local locations.
- Physical Requirements: standing/being on feet for up to 8h and being able to lift up to 50+lbs.
- Comfortable working with smart phone type technology.
- Prior grocery or big box store retail merchandising experience preferred.
- Planogram experience preferred: Training available.
- Ability to work independently or with other merchandisers.
SAS Retail Services Canada is a third-party retail merchandising company with cutting edge technology that does retail merchandising in any store, any aisle, any service. Our parent Company is Advantage Solutions Canada (ASM).
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.advantagesolutions.net.