Website Infra Pipe Solutions Ltd.
Infra Pipe is currently seeking a fully licensed (or 4th year apprentice) Millwright for our Huntsville location to ensure that all Plant equipment and facilities are maintained in good working order through inspection, monitoring and established maintenance routines. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge of the HDPE industry for career growth with the company.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
– 3+ years previous related experience in a manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of the position
– Must be a fully licensed (or 4th year apprentice) Millwright
– Proven practical knowledge of manufacturing processes
– Strong mechanical aptitude, with good problem solving and decision making skills
– Ability to repair forklifts
– Maintain, rebuild, and service all production machinery, mechanical equipment, and systems in plant facility to ensure trouble free operation
– Assist in facilitating preventative maintenance program, including reporting of all suspect facility and operational issues to Maintenance Supervisor and follow through with directed resolution
– Provide preventative maintenance and repair of forklifts
– Provide support to the manufacturing operations by positive interaction with the production department and other departmental support efforts for timely resolution of in-process production/equipment concerns
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com