Hidden Valley Resort
Hidden Valley Resort is looking for a Relief/Part time Night Auditor. Experience is nice, but a great attitude is much more important. We can teach you how to operate our Front Desk System, but you need to have the desire to provide exceptional customer service, and to be part of an amazing team that strives to make every guest’s vacation one to remember.
This position is for the Relief Auditor, which is 2 nights a week, overnight. Other Front desk shifts are available for the right candidate if he or she wishes to make this a full time position.
· Great customer service skills
· Great communication skills, both spoken and written
· The ability to work unsupervised
· Basic math skills
· Knowledge of Excel, Word.
· A willingness to learn, and to be part of an amazing team
· The ability to work overnight
· Hotel or resort experience is an asset, but not required
· Great problem-solving skills
Job type: Part time or Full time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.50 per hour
8 hour shift
To keep our front desk staff safe we installed clear plastic barriers and provide masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Huntsville, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Overnight Shift (required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org