Website Closing The Gap Healthcare
Part Time Position
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully
accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We provide people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring.
This position may appeal to you if:
• You enjoy flexibility and control of your schedule – CTG provides the opportunity to
create your own schedule and work around other obligations.
• You love the idea of making a direct impact to your clients’ lives – Providing OT services
in the client’s home allows you to get a holistic view of the challenges and obstacles your
clients face every single day.
• You value working with a collaborative team and the guidance and direction of an
experienced leader in the OT discipline. – At CTG we foster an environment of lifelong
learning and sharing best practice.
• Competitive wages based on experience
• Group benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan
• Company contributions to your RRSP
• Relocation assistance, where applicable
• Ongoing tools, webinars and resources to support mental health
• A culture of recognition and appreciation
• A dynamic and collaborative team committed to excellence
The successful Occupational Therapist will:
• Have current active registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario in good standing.
• Have a valid Driver’s License and reliable insured vehicle.
• Be positive, empathetic, and passionate about delivering the best care possible.
This position is open to all individuals eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. We are excited you are considering applying to join “A Team Made for Caring.
We invite you to visit our website to apply for this position: www.closingthegap.ca/careers. We look forward to meeting you!
Canada – Preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org