Website Closing the Gap
• Competitive wages based on experience
• Group benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan
• Company contributions to your RRSP
• Relocation assistance, where applicable
• Ongoing tools, webinars and resources to support mental health
• A culture of recognition and appreciation
• A dynamic and collaborative team committed to excellence
The successful Occupational Therapist will:
• Have current active registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario in good standing.
• Have a valid Driver’s License and reliable insured vehicle.
• Be positive, empathetic, and passionate about delivering the best care possible.
This position is open to all individuals eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. We are excited you are considering applying to join “A Team Made for Caring.
We look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com