Go Logistics Inc
On-Call Parcel Delivery Driver
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Indeed
Job type: Casual
Shift & schedule: Weekend availability, Monday to Friday, On call
Go Logistics is looking for a Delivery Driver to deliver packages in Barrie, Collingwood, Parry Sound and Keswick, on an on-call basis.
- Deliver all parcels the same day for which they have been tendered
- Clear all street Letter Boxes & Retail Postal Outlets in accordance with the times set forth
- Complete Depot Transfers in accordance with times set forth
- Deliver all Relay Bags in timely manner to assure that there are no disruptions to the Delivery Agent’s route schedule
- Complete Customer pick-ups & deliveries on-time & in accordance with the schedule pick up & delivery requirement
- Complete all other duties in a timely manner, such as but not limited to Directs, LVR’s, LVM’s & shuttles
- Assure that the mail is protected from theft, weather & other damages
- You will perform vehicle safety checks
- You will complete documentation and maintain records
- You will communicate with customers
- Please note, all new employees are required to be vaccinated and submit proof of vaccination as a condition of their offer of employment prior to their start date, subject to any valid human rights accommodations.
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Valid G class license
- Full time availability with weekend flexibility
- Good communication
The health and safety of our colleagues and their families, as well as our clients, potential candidates, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost importance. As such, we are doing everything we can to keep our workplace safe. This includes a mandatory vaccination policy, temperature check upon arrival, widely spaced work stations, , regular cleaning, masks and hand sanitizer, and work from home options, when possible.
We will continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and Ontario Human Rights Code, Go Logistics Inc. will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodation(s) that you may require to any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
Job Type: Casual
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have a clean drivers abstract?
- Are you comfortable with working on an on-call basis?
- delivery driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Class G Licence (preferred)
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.