The Home Depot Canada
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on company site: https://careers.homedepot.ca/
Job type: Full-time
Full Job Description
This is an overnight role, which requires availability between 10pm-7am.
Overnight Associates are responsible for stocking products/merchandise and organizing the sales floor to create a pleasant and safe shopping environment.
- Overnight Stocking Associates Verify inventory, stock merchandise onto shelves to achieve 100% in stock, maintain aisle cleanliness and obtaining pick lists and gathering merchandise throughout the store to fill customer orders.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Lift equipment experience would be an asset (Forklift, Reach-truck, Order-picker, etc.)
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
- Detailed-oriented, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated to drive completion of tasks as quickly and accurately as possible
- Computer skills considered an asset but not required (training provided)
- Candidates should be comfortable lifting merchandise to help the store achieve 100% in stock
- Pick, organize and verify orders for delivery or pick-up
- Utilize computer terminals and/or Home Depot portable phone to check inventory, look-up orders and notify customers when product is ready for pick-up
- First Aid Certification considered an asset
What sets us apart:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Growth and Career Advancement – including Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Training & Career Development opportunities
- 10% shift premium (Overnight roles)
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.homedepot.ca.