- Part Time
- Parry Sound — Parry Sound and area
- Closing date: May 31, 2022
- Support the daily operations of the store, after the store closes.
- Ensure the store is set and ready for the next day.
- Assist with receiving inventory, stock replenishment and ensuring our stores look its best.
- Job rotational duties occasionally include repetitive lifting of cases in varying weights and sizes, (weighing up to 60lbs/28kgs).
- Must be able to work 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Monday to Friday
- Phenomenal interpersonal and engagement skills
- Must be eligible to work in Canada (valid SIN, Student or Work Permit)
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment (first and second dose)
- Bilingualism (English and French) is a bonus
- Online learning to support your interests and growth
- Future employment opportunities for eligible employees
- Employee Family and Assistance Program (LifeWorks)
- Discounted services, products and tickets to sporting and entertainment events (WorkPerks)
- You’ll feel good knowing your work is helping make a difference in communities across Ontario
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit lcbo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.