Website Muskoka Brewery
Packaging Team Member
We are currently seeking a passionate craft beer loving Packaging Team Member to join us for the summer.
Reporting to the Packaging Supervisor, the Packaging Team Member is at the heart of what we brew,
ensuring quality product leaves our line every time! The enthusiastic, high energy individual truly enjoys
working in a team environment, while always looking for ways to improve.
Packaging Activities Include
– Work all areas of canning and kegging lines, as well as select bottling.
– Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items.
– Load and unload items to and from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
– Inspecting the quality of raw materials, the products throughout the packaging process, and the finished goods.
– Conduct off-line duties such as sub-assembly, production preparations, special packaging assembly, and preparing the finished goods for the warehouse.
– Examine products to verify conformity to quality standards.
– Lift raw materials, finished products and packaged items manually or at times using lift-assist equipment.
– Troubleshoot equipment, as required.
– Complete packaging reports, as required.
– Always maintain a safe and clean work environment, while complying with all procedures, regulations, and safety standards.
– Actively participate in continually improving our safe practices, best manufacturing processes and support an environment of continual learning.
– Must be able to work shift rotations to respond to increased demands.
– Dedication to safe work practices.
– Strong attention to detail with good time management skills.
– Play an active role in the continuous improvement of department procedures and Health & Safety programs.
– Good physical condition to meet the physical demands of the position (standing throughout the
shift, repetitive task with task rotations, ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted).
– Infectious positive spirit and excited to be working with a team.
– Time flexible to meet the needs of the brewery.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com