Website Complete Painting Technician
If you would like a rewarding position with an organization that promotes Respect, Commitment, Trust, and
Customer satisfaction, while working with a Great Team of professionals – we’d love to talk to you.
What we ask of our Team members:
· Responsible for painting the exterior and interior areas of a company’s projects.
· Execute pre-painting activities, including cleaning, scraping, sanding, patching, caulking, and masking of
adjacent surfaces prior to painting, papering, texturing, etc. if required.
· Follow instructions and work in a team environment.
· Comply with OHS/MSDS guidelines with respect to the use of hazardous chemicals.
· Carry out after project cleaning of areas, supplies, and equipment at the completion of project.
· Prepare and protect work surfaces with drop cloths and masking.
· Provide quality work and take corrective action for conditions that may affect job quality.
· Responsible for the setup and execution of tasks on scaffolding and ladders
· Utilize brush, spray gun, or paint roller to accurately paint various surfaces.
· Must be comfortable working at heights.
· Must have your own vehicle and a willingness to commute as locations vary.
– Must have working smartphone.
Why you should consider moving over to our team:
At Complete Painting Muskoka Ltd. We offer a great work environment with some excellent benefits, such as: · Great team atmosphere and culture · Work-life balance · Paid holidays and vacation time · Apprenticeship opportunity · A health benefit plan Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
Contact Name: Emile Larcade Start Date: ASAP
Salary: based on experience, $17-22/hr
Apply by email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.completehomes.ca
Job Site Location: Muskoka
Job Status: Full-time (more than 25 hrs/week) Part-time (less than 24 hrs/week)
Permanent Seasonal Temporary On-Call or Casual
Hours of Work: Weekday Weekend
Day Evening Night Flexible
To apply for this job email your details to Emile@completehomes.ca