Arrowhead Provincial Park
WAGES: $15.85/hour x 7.25hours/day, 5 days per week for approximately
10-14 weeks (June to Labour day)
Provide excellent service in facility maintenance; washroom sanitation;
campground maintenance; trails maintenance.
1. Positive attitude with a friendly outgoing personality.
2. Good organizational skills.
3. Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team.
4. Ability/willingness to work irregular hours, evenings and weekends in a fast
5. Must currently be a student or have graduated within 6 months of start date.
6. Valid Class “G2” or “G” Driver’s License is required
Applications/resumes should be submitted by e-mail to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com