De Novo Treatment Centre
· Chef/Food Services diploma or equivalent; a minimum 5 yrs experience is an asset.
· Current Safe Food Handling certification.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Prepare, serve and cleanup a maximum of three meals and three snacks daily.
· To have knowledge of and ensure Public Health standards are achieved and maintained within the work areas.
· Assisting with meal planning, inventory and ordering while staying within the set budget and under the supervision of the Manager, Food Services and/or Executive Director.
· To communicate with other team members of ongoing changes in duties, the current status of the kitchen or client needs.
· To ensure daily menu planning/preparation is arranged for the next shift, following the preparation schedule, or as required.
· To assume a leadership role within the organization around cleanliness and safety in the work area.
Rate of Pay: as per LiUNA 3000 Collective Agreement pay grid.
Date Posted: April 18, 2022
Application Deadline: 4:00 p.m. May 2, 2022
Submit to: Kelly Marshall, Executive Assistant, either directly or through email:
87 Forbes Hill Drive, Huntsville, ON P1H 1R1 firstname.lastname@example.org
“ De Novo Treatment Centre is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. De Novo offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by De Novo regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com