Pride Marine Group Ltd.
Parts and Warranty Coordinator
Parry Sound, ON
$18–$22 an hour – Seasonal
Apply on Indeed
For over 30 years family owned and operated, Pride Marine Group has been creating personalized watercraft experiences. We don’t just sell boats—we help bring customer’s visions for a life well lived to reality by connecting them to the vessel that will take them where they want to go. Our service and customer support is outstanding, as evidenced by our certification as a Brunswick 5-star Master Dealer committed to providing the highest standards in operational excellence and customer enthusiasm.
Our Parts & Warranty Coordinator will provide internal and external customers with a premium service experience and ensure all of their expectations are met while also processing parts orders, maintaining stock levels, and updating service logs. Our ideal candidate is comfortable being one of the faces of our business and takes pride in their work while maintaining a professional demeanor. They have a strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment and must be organized and adaptable.
What You Bring to the Role
- Ability to provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Professional demeanor
- Proven ability to multi-task and be self motivated
- Basic understanding of math
- Excellent computer skills
What You’ll Do
- Ensure parts are ordered in appropriate time lines
- Deal with OEM’S for warranty
- Generate revenue by promoting retail and wholesale sales
- Provide excellent service for both retail and internal customers
- Communication with service team and customers
- Maintain inventory levels according to seasonal trends
- Process parts orders: IE order/receive and allocate
- Source all parts required for the service department
- Assist with scheduling of customer repair orders
- Ensure appropriate levels of customer communication
- Refer potential sales leads to Location Manager
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) target
- Work as a team with all Crewmembers
- Commitment to personal development
- Follow all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
What We’d Like From You
- 1 to 3 years with parts related experience in the automotive or marine industry considered an asset.
- Able to work irregular hours including weekends during peak periods
- Reliable transportation
Pride Marine Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunities in all aspects of employment. Accommodations are available upon request through our Human Resources Department for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
We thank you for your interest in Pride Marine Group, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Seasonal
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- How many years of Customer Support and/or Client Services experience do you have?
- How many years of Marine, Automotive and/or Parts and Warranty experience do you have?
- Are you able to reliably relocate or commute to this jobs location at 1901 Peninsula Road in Minett, ON?
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.