Gordon Bay Marine Ltd.
PARTS COUNTER CLERK
Gordon Bay Marine Ltd. is looking for an individual who can work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. They must be comfortable with standing for extended periods of time, tight deadlines and have a superior attention to detail. The ideal candidate should be well organized and reliable.
- Ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment, dispatch deliveries
- Identify, label and catalogue items received
- Advise on use and appropriateness of goods or parts, sell spare and replacement parts
- Issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- Process incoming requisitions, prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Maintain records on inventory control system
- Clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse, set-up displays of retail parts and accessories
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Weight Handling Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be present, punctual, and in uniform on scheduled workdays
- Experience is not required but an asset – successful candidates will be trained
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Attention to detail and quality workmanship
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including some weekends
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume to Ben at: Email: email@example.com, Mail or in person: 55a Hatherley Rd. Mactier, ON P0C 1H0
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org