Villa Care Centre
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
Join our team as a Personal Support Assistant. No certificate is required!
Our offer to you may also include:
– Assistance with tuition
– Skill development and internal advancement = growth in your career
– Awards and recognition programs and team appreciation events
– Exclusive discounts on products, services and travel
As a Personal Support Assistant at Jarlette Health Services, you will work under the direction of the registered staff and be responsible and accountable for providing optimum services in the provision of activities of daily living, dining services, comfort and companionship to promote the well being of each individual resident.
The following traits and qualifications are required:
– Secondary School Diploma preferred
– Provides services and interacts with residents and resident family members in a timely and professional manner to ensure a warm, safe environment where comfort and welfare needs are met.
– Maintains a safe and clean environment for residents utilizing infection control principles
– Experience in customer service or working with seniors an asset
– Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team
– Sensitive and empathetic to the needs of others
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, a screening for tuberculosis, receipt of a current criminal reference check, including vulnerable sector screening and two ( 2 ) references. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Note during COVID-19: At the outset of the COVID-19 situation in Canada, Jarlette Health Services implemented heightened precautionary protocols in all of our homes. We continue to follow the advice of provincial and federal governments, our sector regulators and local Public Health agencies. Job responsibilities are being reviewed and adjusted accordingly to ensure the well-being of the successful candidate
To apply for this job please visit www.jarlette.com.