Website Jarlette Muskoka Landing
Join Our Team As A Personal Support Worker! Receive a $2000 signing/retention bonus!
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. As a Personal Support Worker, you will work under the direction of the Registered Staff and be responsible and accountable for providing optimum care to promote the well being of each individual resident.
Ask about the new grad signing bonus initiative !!!
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
• Must possess a PSW Certificate Program with a minimum of 600 hours in duration or a grandfathered PSW/HCA that meets the requirements in subsection (3).O. Reg 79/10, s. 47 (1) of the LTCH Act, 2007
• Experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) setting is preferred
• Must demonstrate good communication skills
• Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
• Must be computer literate
• Provides care to residents following an established plan of care
• Observes and reports resident health findings to the registered staff
• Completes resident records accurately to reflect the resident care provided complying with legislative and Home requirements
• Participates in the orientation process for residents, students, volunteers, and nursing personnel
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know
To apply for this job please visit www.jarlette.com.