Home Instead Senior Care
Location: Parry Sound
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic CAREGivers who will share in our mission to help seniors continue to live independently wherever they call home. In addition to supporting seniors and their families, you will enjoy flexible hours, training & development opportunities, access to 24/7 support staff and easy online scheduling. We believe in building trust, taking the lead, and sharing our hearts with clients and their families to optimize the level of care provided.
Our CAREGivers provide individualized care that supports the needs of our client’s and their families.
You will provide non-medical care which might include:
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication cueing and reminders
· Personal care assistance and cueing
· Transportation and errands
· Alzheimer’s and other dementia care
· Palliative and end of life care
· Properly maintain documentation regarding client activities, tasks, progress or reporting concerns
· Treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Other responsibilities as required
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, a vulnerable sector check, 3 professional and personal references
- PSW certificate is preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license is an asset, but not essential. Driver’s abstract is required.
- Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance is an asset but not essential.
- We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
How to Apply:
Apply on our website: https://www.homeinstead.com/3030/home-care-jobs
Call our office: (705) 503-5501
Interested candidates can email their cover letter & resume to Beverly McGrath email@example.com
Benefits available after three-month probation. We are looking to fill 2 PSW positions and up to 40 hours/week
To apply for this job please visit www.homeinstead.com.