Wendat Community Programs
The Lorna Tomlinson Residence for Seniors, Penetanguishene (operated by Wendat Community Programs) has openings for part-time (every 2nd weekend – overnight) plus casual PSW staff to provide care to seniors living within our Residence:
• PSW certificate, Health Care Aid or equivalent is required
• Some experience providing personal support to seniors in their home or a residential setting
• $17.85 – $18.84/hour base wage (not inclusive of government mandated PSW Wage Enhancement)
• Must have reliable transportation
• Casual days, evenings, weekdays, weekends and some overnight shifts.
• Some knowledge of cleaning and food service an asset
• Proficiency in both official languages an asset
Able to work flexible hours with minimal supervision.
Shifts are worked 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Specific shifts will be assigned by the supervisor and will include days, evenings, weekends, overnights and statutory holidays.
Overnight shifts have an emphasis on cleaning, maintenance, and light kitchen duties. Most resident care needs are performed on day or evening shifts. Overnight staff will be responsible for handling urgent needs that cannot reasonably wait until the next day and for handling potential emergencies between 11 pm and 7 am.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com