Weeks Construction has been serving the Parry Sound and surrounding area with the very best of knowledge, service, and expertise in the construction industry. We are currently searching for a Pit Operator/Technician to join our team.
Competitive pay, benefits and great Co-workers are just the beginning of what we offer our Employees. If you are looking for an established company to begin or continue your career with, this is the opportunity.
- Maintain daily logs of equipment usage, maintenance, job site relevant information.
- Develop new product items by working with screener/crusher.
- Provide regular maintenance on equipment.
- Operate Heavy Equipment (backhoe, excavator, bulldozer, loader, crusher, screener).
- Ability to work inside and outside in all weather conditions and in various locations.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally (Parry Sound/Muskoka Region)
- Common Core Surface Miner qualifications preferred.
- Possess a minimum of 2 or more years of related previous experience.
- Must be fluent in English – speak, read and write effectively.
- Mechanical aptitude with operational and maintenance knowledge of aggregate crushers, screening plants, conveyors, stackers and bins, generators, pumps, etc.
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of all aspects of the aggregate industry including operations and maintenance planning/implementation.
- Demonstrated strong attendance record.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the safe and effective operation of heavy equipment including, but not limited to: backhoe, excavator, bulldozer, loader, crusher, screener.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 10 hour shift
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com