- Full Time
- Parry Sound — Parry Sound and area
- Closing date: May 31, 2022
Trestle Brewing Company
We are seeking a Prep Cook/Dishwasher to join our team. We require hard-working and dependable team members who are ready to learn and grow.
Why Work With Us?
- Competitive wages and flexible scheduling.
- Weekly tip-out (averages an additional $3 to $4 per hour – varies based on sales)
- One meal included each shift. Staff discount available when not working.
- Join a family culture that is positive, supportive and inclusive with a strong management team.
- If you commit to us, we will commit to you and support your career growth
Your day to day responsibilities will involve and include:
-Food preparation duties
-Separating and washing dishes
-Keeping kitchen, storage and service areas well maintained, organized and exceptionally clean
-Processing and preparing food for service
-General duties and special projects as required as part of the team
Who You Are
-Ready to work in a fast-paced environment
-Excellent communicator, personable, warm and friendly with a professional appearance
-A team player…above all…
-Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull and lift 50 lbs
About Trestle Brewing Company
Trestle Brewing Company is a craft brewery & kitchen located on the waterfront in beautiful Parry Sound featuring an incredible waterfront patio. Trestle is a destination for visitors to the area as well as a hub for the local community and events.
Our menu is focused on gastropub-style comfort food & small plates – done the right way and made from scratch incorporating local ingredients and our beer wherever possible. We are proudly Feast ON Certified by the Ontario Culinary Alliance.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Seasonal
Salary: $15.50-$17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Parry Sound, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.