ZF - TRW Midland
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. ZF has a global workforce of approximately 138,300 at 230 locations in 40 countries. The Midland plant is located on the shores of Georgian Bay cottage country. With unlimited overtime available, defined benefit pension and medical benefits, it’s no wonder so many come here to live, work and play. Are you up for the challenge?
The position requires a highly motivated, organized, and detail oriented individual to operate metal working presses. Key responsibilities include being able to follow specifications and quality of product produced, position and adjust machinery using overhead cranes or other hoisting devices and hand tools. Qualified candidates must possess a strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to function within a larger team.
• Maintain good housekeeping and be familiar with and follow all safe operating procedures
• Work rotating shifts and some overtime as required
• Previous manufacturing experience
• Grade 12 Education
• Physically fit
• Able to work as a team
• Good Mathematical Skill
• Must be able to operate presses
• Must be capable to do quality checks
• Physically capable to load coils and feed presses
• Quality conscious
• Capable of working alone or with little supervision
• Able to trouble shoot and do repairs in a timely manner
Great benefits in a union environment with lots of overtime available. Opportunity for training and a high standard of health and safety.
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertise Until: Feb 8, 2021
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com