Novanni Stainless Inc.
– Dress buffing pad with buffing compound as needed.
– Remove raw bowl (25lbs) from conveyor line and place it in the buffing machine.
– Dampen a cloth with Varsol and wipe the inside of the bowl with it.
– Move the buffing assembly up to the bowl and activate the machine.
– Move the buffing assembly (motor, frame, cotton buffing pad, approx. 30 lbs total) back and forth until the
bottom of the bowl is buffed.
– Control the speed Perform a quality inspection on the bowl.
– Stack the bowl on a skid.
This position is located in an open shop with exposure to heat, cold, dust, and noise.
Some positions are Year Round and some are Seasonal
• Safe handling of sharp objects
• Proper lifting techniques
• Ability to identify quality issues
• Trouble shoot equipment and product issues
• Adjust machine settings
• Cut and align plastic
• Proper application of draw lube
• Proper alignment of blank in press
• Mix draw lube
• Identification of steel defects
• Preparation and upkeep of daily press reports
• Safe work Habits
• Meet productivity goals
Contact: Dennine Scott
Job Status: Full Time
How to apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com