A Production Operator is responsible for manufacturing parts and assemblies for shipment to customers,
meeting Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) measures for quality and performance and achieving cycle
times for part production.
· Using the tools provided, including Plex and the associated work instructions, hour-by-hour boards (if applicable), etc., machine and assemble parts within customer specification.
· Ensure that established OEE quality standards are achieved within designated cells and workstations.
· Ensure that established OEE performance standards are achieved within designated cells and workstations.
· Ensure that safety standards are maintained within the designated cells and workstations.
· Ensure standard work and associated tools are utilized to meet standards.
· Ensure that all parts are checked according to the established Quality Control Standards using the tools
· Liaise with the Production Supervisor, Cell Leader, Quality Control personnel and other operators on
quality and safety concerns.
· Ensure that all environmental requirements are identified and addressed when performing duties.
· Ensure that all safety requirements are being carried out when performing duties.
· Comply with defined Business Management and Environmental Management Systems requirements.
· Provide support for the continuous improvement initiatives within Techform.
· Provide support in the attainment of Techform’s “Quality Operating System” goals as outlined by the key
· Carry out all duties focusing on the goal of internal and external customer satisfaction.
· Other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or designate.
Performance Measures Overall Equipment Effectiveness Performance Results
· Overall Equipment Effectiveness Quality Results
· Safety Performance
· 5-S Cell Results
· Other Performance Evaluation Requirements
· Minimum grade 12 diploma or equivalent is an asset;
· Good written and verbal communication skills are required;
· Attention to detail is key;
· An individual in this position must be capable of working under general supervision; however, some
judgment is allowed in applying specific guidelines for work; finished work is checked for overall compliance
· Leads by Example
· Observes Standards
· Trains Others
· Attends to Details
· Communicates Effectively
· Raises Issues
· Copes with Deadlines
· Exercises Judgment
· Contributes to Continuous Improvement
· Maintains Confidentiality
· Organizes Work
How to apply
Contact: Kathryn Kenny
Start Date: ASAP
Job Status: Full Time
Salary: 14.86 per hour
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com