HCI Marketing and Communications Inc.
Project Coordinator – Marketing Agency
HCI Marketing and Communications Inc.
Apply on Indeed
Job type: Full-time
- Project Coordinator: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project management software: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Project Coordinator – Marketing Agency (Remote, FT – Maternity Leave Coverage 14 months)
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to serve as the principle administrative liaison for client projects and to provide admin support for team members. You will assist in the onboarding, coordination, and support of several clients’ integrated marketing needs. You will anticipate and respond to the service needs of project leads and the Client Services team to ensure HCI delivers efficient and effective integrated marketing services to clients across multiple channels, verticals, time zones, and countries.
Who We Are:
HCI Marketing and Communications is an integrated B2B marketing services agency for the tech sector. We powerfully connect our clients, their customers and markets in ways that grow our clients’ businesses. We are growing and looking for strategic thinkers who are motivated to drive client success and provide service with excellence.
What We Do:
HCI provides B2B tech marketing and public relations services, from defining the target buyer and creating lead-generation campaigns to developing content and securing press interviews for our clients. We provide exemplary marketing services that embrace engineering creativity. Client initiatives are handled with care, excellence, and industry-focused expertise. As a virtual agency, we work remotely across multiple time zones and languages, within a structure where the needs of clients and staff alike are understood and cared for.
- You have a demonstrated strategic aptitude, curiosity, high initiative, and are committed to exploring marketing trends and advising the team of key findings
- You have the ability to assess needs and goals, understand their purpose, and respond appropriately
- You are able to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, never letting any detail slip through the crack, and delivering all work by deadlines
- You have experience using marketing analytics and preparing research to support projects
- You have experience with project management software to ensure tracking of details and accountability are kept to high standards
- You can evaluate current projects to determine what’s working, what’s not, and recommend adjustments
- You understand the importance of starting every project with a brief to ensure goals, project parameters, roles, and responsibilities are clear from the outset
- You have a keen eye on ensuring efficient and effective execution of tasks and identify ways to streamline through better use of tools, templates, etc.
- You have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and take pride in your work
- You are clever, resourceful, sharp, you can jump in and have an immediate impact
- You are a collaborator and work well with all levels/roles on your team, you maintain regular contact with colleagues and resource partners via phone/email. You’re also able to work independently and be highly productive
- You are committed, you genuinely care about clients and colleagues, and grow those relationships over time
- You are proactive and responsible, and know the importance of apprising your manager/team of project status, bringing issues to the forefront if challenges with timing, client, resources, etc.
- You have wisdom, integrity, discretion, and a high respect for confidentiality
- You manage your time effectively and recognize the importance of tracking team resources to ensure projects stay on budget
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel) and with project management software tools
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside project/account lead, assisting in planning and initiation of projects; work closely with internal teams, organizing status meetings as needed, and identifying timelines for stages of projects to meet goals with targeted, measurable initiatives
- Coordinate with external vendors to gather quotes, estimates, and other information to inform plans and projects
- Support development of additional HCI Client Services offerings
- Assist with research and evaluation of tools that could improve effectiveness and efficiency of HCI Client Services tasks.
- Assist with organizing and implementing all support needed from HCI Client Services by ensuring all work is managed by the Client Service team according to HCI processes, and by supporting the needs of the CSD.
- Play key role in project management/workflow software rollout, maintenance, and reporting
- Monitor project deliverables, anticipate deadlines, and prepare resource materials ahead of when needed. Post files to online shared server and notify relevant Account Managers or department lead.
- Back up Client Services Admin in media relations activities, conference logistics, and reporting
- Assist in the coordination and management of SharePoint to ensure client documents are promptly saved in the correct folders and all documents follow HCI file naming and version control guidelines.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding new clients and new hires
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Project Coordinator: 5 years (preferred)
- Project management software: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-04-03
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.