Full-time Job Opportunity!
PSW or CAREGIVER
Turtle Lake Road – Rosseau, ON
Proved personal care for a female quadriplegic: ALL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
- Assist with bathing, toileting, grooming, transfers, skin care, and dressing
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Light housekeeping, laundry
- Run errands, with or without employer, assist with appointment. Must have valid driver’s license
- Must like dogs
- Availability to travel outside of province or country for up to 3 weeks inclusive per year (at no cost to employee) Valid passport and asset
- This is a relaxed working environment!
Upon Government’s most recent announcement, wages have been increased to $22 per hour (day shift) and $18 per hour (night shift) with travel allowance.
Applications accepted until position is filled
Work to commence immediately following training
If interested, please call 705-774-8743, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com