Lakeland Long Term Care
Lakeland is an innovative resident centered long term care home that reflects the cultural heritage of West Parry Sound. We are looking for that unique individual to join our team of dedicated professionals.
Full-time PSW’s, Full-time RPN’s, and Part-time RN’s
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume stating their position of interest to:
Naveen Baddula, Director of Nursing
705-773-4041 Extension 1016
Add your professional skills to our Lakeland Spirit!
Lakeland offers the Personal Support Worker Incentive!
· Successfully complete an Ontario PSW training program at a public-assisted college, private career college, district school board or Indigenous Institute that meets the 2022 program standard established by the Ontario Ministry of Colleges and Universities, on or after April 1, 2023;
· Begin employment with a participating employer between April 1, 2023 and March 31, 2026; and
· Commit to 12 months of employment at a full-time work schedule offered by a participating employer.
If you meet the criteria, you could receive:
· up to $5,440 to PSW students as a stipend during their clinical placement in a long-term care home and/or home and community care employer;
· $10,000 to recent PSW graduates in exchange for a 12-month commitment to work in a long-term care home or for a home and community care employer;
· and an additional $10,000 to support relocation costs for those recent PSW graduates committing to work in a long-term care home or with a home and community care employer in a rural, remote, or northern area for 12 months.
Lakeland continues to offer the Community Commitment Program Nurses (CCPN). Registered Practical Nurses could be eligible for up to $25,000 in Incentives! Please ask us for more details and information to see if you qualify.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org