Georgian Bay Plastics
The incumbent must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal to interpret and relay customer requirements to our engineering staff. Also to relate our engineered and quality standards to our customers. He/she will establish a quality assurance/control system within Georgian Bay Plastics facility through the use of the quality manual that will meet or exceed our customer requirements. He/she will be an advanced product planning team member. The incumbent has the total responsibility for quality assurance/quality control programs and systems at the Georgian Bay Plastics Facility, and will represent Georgian Bay Plastics, in all contracts with our customers, with respect to complaints, recommendations for change and general liaison objectives. He/she will produce and amend the Georgian Bay Plastics Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manual to suit our customer’s requirements. Successful applicant must have CMM, Shadow Graphing and Metrology Experience.
– Ensure qualified personnel are available to maintain the implemented quality system and QA/QC Department.
– Prepare process FMEA’s.
– Prepare Product Control Plans
– Ensure adequate test equipment and inspection fixtures are in place to control the customer requirements.
– Perform Sub-Supplier surveys and maintain Georgian Bay Plastic Sub-Supplier control systems.
– Assist both Georgian Bay Plastics and our customers’ engineering staff with the selection of Key/Major Product Characteristics.
– Ensure that periodic internal quality/manufacturing system audits are performed.
– Be accountable for customer sample submissions.
– Implement and maintain a sub-supplier quality rating system.
– Plan, organize and maintain QA/QC department training program.
– Review quality costs as presented by the accounting department on a monthly basis and take action where applicable.
– Report monthly scrap, rework and defective material. Take action where applicable to reduce the associated costs.
– Approve all processes as introduced by manufacturing.
– Ensure Gage R&R Studies and Capacity studies have been performed and approved as required.
– Ensure that the latest B/P and Specification Revision levels are being used by the QA/QC Dept.
– Ensure corrective actions are incorporated on all non-conforming material and the corrective action are permanent.
– Visit customer facilities as required.
– Submit and monitor all Georgian Bay Plastics Deviation Requests to our customer
Hours of Work: Weekday; Day
How to apply: submit your cover letter and resume by email
Start Date: ASAP
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com