Website Raytheon ELCAN
Raytheon ELCAN is a great place to WORK, GROW and BELONG.
We are looking for Machinists to join our team!
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Machinists will set up and operate CNC Milling and Turning Centers, maintaining specifications outlined in the operation sheets, ensuring that operation is efficient, safe and that product quality is achieved. The successful candidate will able to work shift work as required.
- Completion of Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
- Certification of Apprenticeship or Qualification in either Tool and Die Maker and/or General Machinist.
- Two (2) to Five (5) years’ of experience working in a machine shop environment with CNC machines and while working to extremely close tolerances.
- Technical ability to read blue prints, sketches, interpret drawings and geometrical dimensioning and tolerances (GD&T).
- CMM (coordinate measuring machines) knowledge of operation.
- Must have strong mathematical skills in geometry and trigonometry.
- Fully competent in the use of metrology tools and gauges to inspect machined parts and features.
- Effective interpersonal leadership and communications skills.
- An adaptable, innovative and natural problem solver.
- Analytical decision making with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work under minimum supervision in a team environment is essential.
- Accountability to stay motivated and resilient even when faced with delays, setbacks and policy shifts.
- Willingness to learn and acquire knowledge/understanding through study, instruction or experience.
- Possesses good organizational skills to ensure completion of paperwork and reports.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized, self-motivated, dependable, and work well with others in a multi-tasking environment.
- Demonstrated ability to follow rules and regulations. Willing to comply with all pertinent Raytheon Environmental, Health, & Safety Organizational Directives and Instructions and other applicable Program and Site Directives and Raytheon Company Policies.
Raytheon ELCAN offers a competitive compensation package that includes incentive program, benefits, and pension plan.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal reference check and obtain/maintain a Government of Canada security clearance and any applicable clearances with respect to the handling and transfer of controlled goods.
Raytheon ELCAN is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion; we welcomes applications from all qualified persons. We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Raytheon ELCAN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require disability-related accommodations, please contact Human Resources. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
To apply for this job please visit globalhr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.