Website Raytheon ELCAN
Raytheon ELCAN is a great place to WORK, GROW and BELONG.
Raytheon ELCAN is looking for a Principal Budget Analyst to join our team!
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, Raytheon ELCAN has an exceptional opportunity for a Principal Budget Analyst. The Principal Budget Analyst is accountable for the development and management of the annual operating budgets and rates. The position will work closely with the other finance departments, specifically Financial Planning and Analysis and accounting in arriving at accurate and achievable budgets. Additionally, the Principal Budget Analyst will be responsible for working cross-functionally with all business areas including: Business Development, Program Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations, and Engineering.
In management of the budget and rates, areas of focus include closely monitoring & measuring performance to budget, evaluating risks and opportunities in both short and long-term formats, and supporting understanding and communication to a diverse set of teams. This includes driving the annual budgeting process, ensuring robust critical analysis is conducted, monthly cost center reporting and analysis, and supporting affordability initiative development and implementation. Additionally, this role negotiates annual rates with the government and supports rates audits. The selected individual will work very closely with the Raytheon ELCAN leadership team and managers across the facility to successfully execute the responsibility and reporting required of this key finance role.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years related finance budget experience
- University degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or related field
- The candidate must possess effective influence, relationship building, and leadership skills to interface effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of Financial statements, budgets, and rates
- Strong interpersonal skills with commitment to elevating team members
- Strong executive presence and effective communication across all levels of the organization
Requirements & Key Competencies we are seeking:
- Strong understanding of the factory environment
- MBA/CPA/Advanced Degree preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively, open to sharing ideas and listening to others, open to new ways to drive improvements
- Effectual interpersonal leadership and communications skills
- Accountability to stay motivated and resilient even when faced with inevitable delays, setbacks and policy shifts
Raytheon ELCAN offers a competitive compensation package that includes incentive program, benefits, and pension plan. We also offer flexible work arrangements with an available hybrid work schedule.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal reference check and obtain/maintain a Government of Canada security clearance and any applicable clearances with respect to the handling and transfer of controlled goods.
Raytheon ELCAN is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion; we welcomes applications from all qualified persons. We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Raytheon ELCAN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require disability-related accommodations, please contact Human Resources. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
To apply for this job please visit globalhr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.