The Sarjeant Co Ltd
The Sarjeant Company has been supplying construction materials and fuel to Simcoe County and Muskoka for over 130 years. Our steady growth in the Ready Mix Concrete, Aggregates, and Fuel businesses as well as Land Development is a result of our ongoing focus on innovative technology, outstanding customer service, progressive employment practices and community leadership. We value the commitment of our employees and provide a challenging and rewarding work environment. As we continue to grow and evolve, we are always mindful of our long term customer relationships, the corner stone of our success. A previous winner of Barrie’s Employer of the Year, The Sarjeant Company is considered one of the best places to work.
We are excited to announce we are growing again! We are opening a new Ready Mix plant in Parry Sound. We are looking for a team to make this plant a success!
The team will include:
- 6 ready mix drivers (DZ license required)
- 1 plant operator (C.E.T graduate)
- 1 loader operator (C.E.T. graduate preferred)
The Sarjeant Company offers
· an attractive and competitive compensation package
· retirement savings
· health/dental benefits
· opportunity to be home every night
· opportunity to play an active role in developing projects in your community
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- construction industry: 2 years (preferred)
- ready mix concrete: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.