Website The District of Parry Sound Social Services of Administration Board
Integrated Services – Housing Services
East Parry Sound
Rate of Pay $20.57/hour, plus 4% vacation pay
This position will be responsible for daily support activity to the DSSAB, on a casual call-in basis.
The position will include a combination of job functions such as reception duties, receiving client
documentation, cheque distribution, client inquiries, computer data input and computer systems
– Secondary School Graduation Diploma.
– Experience in a Social Services environment an asset.
– Skillful knowledge of computer operations, keyboarding and use of office equipment.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to multi-task, manage time, and organize workload efficiently in a busy environment.
– Ability to work with private information in a confidential and professional manner.
– Knowledge of community resources.
– Ability to travel throughout the District as required.
Please submit cover letter & resume (in one document) referencing Job ID 21U-24 by May 9, 2021.
Attn: Danielle Villeneuve
Manager of Human Resources
1 Beechwood Drive
Parry Sound, ON P2A 1J2
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those receiving an interview will be contacted. Upon request by the applicant, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for employment assessment purposes.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com