Website ProActive Rehab & Sport Injury Centre
The selected candidate will be responsible for greeting clients, managing the front desk, answering phones, scheduling and performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Greet clients and visitors in a professional and courteous manner
• Register clients and complete their necessary information in a computer program
• Patient billing and invoicing, payment processes
• Document control, including scanning of documents and inputting them into electronic charting system
• Following up with patients before they leave to ensure they have follow-up appointments
• Perform other duties as assigned to support clinic activities and changes
– Ideally someone who could work 1:30 to 7:30 Monday to Thursday and 1:30 to 5:30 on Friday.
– This is negotiable however for the right candidate. It is also a maternity leave position until 2022 but again with permanent possibility.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com