Zenair is a Canadian-owned company located at Huronia Airport. It is recognized as a pioneer in the sport
aircraft industry with 30+ years experience designing, developing manufacturing and marketing light aircraft.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
– Answering phones and directing calls accordingly
– Ordering office supplies and monitoring inventory
– Organizing shipping logistics with freight companies
– Receiving items
– Organizing customer files and updating the customer database system
– Processing customer sales; Communicating with customers regarding shipments
– Taking parts from inventory and packaging parts for small shipments
– Sending out parcels by courier
– Inspecting parts, labeling parts for inventory
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel
– Knowledge of Sage accounting system for invoicing/ shipping; Understanding of international customs
clearance an asset
– Strong self-motivation
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
– Able to provide service in a prompt and efficient manner and maintain confidentiality
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday
Must be able to get to worksite (not on bus route).
Job Status: Full Time
Salary: $18-$20 depending on experience per hour
Apply with resume and reference list to firstname.lastname@example.org No calls please.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com