Regional Coach/Regional Manager
Parry Sound, ON
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply
Full Job Description
FYidoctors is looking to hire a full-time permanent Regional Coach/Regional Manager for our Northern Ontario region. The Regional Coach/Regional Manager will be responsible to oversee and provide feedback to a group of optometry practices, and has at least five years’ experience in retail or hospitality team management across multiple business locations.
How You’ll Benefit
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Contribute to consistent, high quality patient experiences in a multi-unit, cross-functional environment encompassing retail, manufacturing/lab, and doctor services in order to deliver the key results of the organization
- Prepare the organization for quality improvement by advising on activities such as team building, interpersonal communications, meeting facilitation, and coaching and leadership skills.
- Provide effective on-the-job training and guidance to team members, making use of company-provided programs. Deliver clear, motivating, and constructive feedback in a timely manner.
- Analyze store financial data and make recommendations for improvement to a practice’s retail business and profitability.
- Ensure consistent campaigns and communications across consumer engagement points. Reinforce the vision and brand initiatives of FYidoctors across all touch points.
- Coach employees to better understand how their practice can continuously improve, observing practice operations and opportunities for change. Help practices to collect and use data to assess the effectiveness of certain activities.
- Help practices to plan for and manage change by setting goals, strategizing, and problem solving, and assist by providing tools and support through challenging situations.
- Drive strategic growth and revenue with a strong regional focus.
The Successful Candidate
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a retail or hospitality team management setting across multiple business locations
- Minimum of four years’ experience in a leadership or managerial role
- Business diploma and/or degree preferred
- Excellent coaching and personnel development skills; Excellent team building and management capabilities
- Able to set clear goals, establish accountabilities, and create a motivating and positive work environment
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills; Sound judgement and thorough problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent interpersonal communication, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of current optical theory and merchandise
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Willing and able to travel throughout the region on a weekly basis
FYidoctors is an exciting entrepreneurial company that started as a small group of 30 optometrists. In 12 years, we have grown to nearly 500 optometrists and opened 260 locations across the country. Today, as Canada’s fastest growing eye care provider and winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 2020, our team of respected leaders from provincial and national optometric associations bring experience, dedication, and a commitment to the values that have long been associated with optometry. From our lab to our practices to our home office, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our patients and maintaining a positive, supportive environment where all our people can thrive and grow professionally and personally. Together, we proudly stand for the strength of the optometric profession and the preservation of patient care.
How to Apply
Our careers page can be found here; https://fyidoctors.com/en/careers-page. Search Regional Coach/Regional Manager when navigating the careers site.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.