Website Closing The Gap Healthcare
Part-time position available
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully
accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring.
This position may appeal to you if:
• You love the idea of making a direct impact to your clients’ lives
• You enjoy flexibility of your schedule
• You enjoy working in a community setting
• Competitive wages based on experience
• Group benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan
• Company contributions to your RRSP
• Ongoing tools, webinars and resources to support mental health
• A culture of recognition and appreciation
• A dynamic and collaborative team committed to excellence
• Opportunities for further education
The Successful Registered Nurse/Registered Practical Nurse will have:
• Graduated from a recognized accredited School of Nursing and have a current, general
class (practicing) Registration, in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
and a current CPR or BLS certification;
• Have a valid driving license and access to a reliable vehicle.
• Demonstrated excellence in assessment and direct client care;
• Outstanding time management and organizational skills;
• Excellent conflict resolution skills and strong interpersonal skills;
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements
defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.
Canada – Preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org