Clean Bee Co.
Residential and Commercial Cleaning
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Indeed
Salary: $20 an hour
Job type: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Freelance
Shift & schedule: Weekend availability, Monday to Friday
Clean Bee Co. is looking for a reliable and hardworking Residential Cleaner to join our team. As a Residential Cleaner, you will be responsible for ensuring that our clients’ homes are thoroughly cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
- Perform general cleaning tasks, including dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and scrubbing
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, including toilets, sinks, and showers
- Clean and organize kitchens, including wiping down surfaces, washing dishes, and emptying the trash
- Dust and clean furniture, baseboards, and blinds
- Change bed linens and towels as needed
- Report any damages or maintenance issues to management
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing high-quality service
- Prior experience in residential cleaning preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Physical ability to lift and move heavy objects and stand for extended periods of time
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- Must have a valid driver’s license or reliable transportation
If you are a motivated and hardworking individual with a passion for cleaning and providing exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with Clean Bee Co.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Freelance
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you located in Canada?
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-05-23
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.