Part time Position
Wage: $14.25 per hour + tips
The Resort Shuttle Driver’s primary function is to ensure the prompt, courteous, and efficient
transportation of Resort guests and colleagues, utilizing multi-passenger vans and buses. The core
responsibilities are defined by Deerhurst Resort’s business drivers ~ revenue generation, cost
containment, colleague engagement, guest satisfaction, health & safety, and environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provides exceptional and professional service to our guests and colleagues.
– Models all Deerhurst Resort’s standards while caring for the guests,
colleagues and owners.
– Shuttles colleagues to and from various locations both on & off the resort
– Ensures the well-being of our guests and colleagues by being alert to and
reporting potential hazards.
– Models all Deerhurst Resort Standards while caring for the guests,
colleagues, and owners.
– Comfortable making responsible decisions and develops recommendations
for effective problem solving.
– Assists guests with luggage and package transfers to required areas on the
– Ensures resort vehicles are in a clean, safe, and in well-maintained condition.
– Guest oriented with a sincere, helpful, caring and friendly personality
– Able to take initiative within given guidelines
– Pays precise attention to detail, order and cleanliness
– Has exceptional energy, flexibility and professionalism
– Has effective communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
– Able to adapt to a fast pace, constant changing environment within a
dynamic work schedule
– Able to maintain composure and objectivity
– Able to identify problems and make recommendations for improvements
– Valid Ontario “F” class license or comparable license (B or Z) required
– Previous guest service experience in hospitality setting preferred
– High school education
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
– Constant standing and walking throughout shift
– Frequent lifting and carrying up to 40lbs
– Occasional ascending or descending stairs
Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Benefits and Employee Perks are available
To apply for this job please visit deerhurstresort.com.